Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Will VMLite contro my Galaxy S3 that has a dead AMOLED screen?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Will VMLite contro my Galaxy S3 that has a dead AMOLED screen?
Will VMLite contro my Galaxy S3 that has a dead AMOLED screen? 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
the Screen on my Galaxy S3 is blank. I'm wondering if I can
control it with this from my computer? Also, how how would I install on to theS3
jeffreymark
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Will VMLite contro my Galaxy S3 that has a dead AMOLED screen? 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 86
is your device rooted? or if USB Debugging is enabled?

You can download our free desktop program here to check if your device can be detected:

www.vmlite.com/vaac/

if your device can be detected, then can install our app, and control it from a PC.
huisinro
graphgraph

Re: Will VMLite contro my Galaxy S3 that has a dead AMOLED screen? 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for reply. S3 is not rooted. It turns on because I can hear the startup sounds and responds to touches with appropriate sounds, but no visible screen to use. I hooked it up to computer, but it says the device is faulty and won't read (probably because I can't see or enable USB debugging on the phone). I can pull the SD card out read and write from my computer, but don't know if that helps. THX - Jeff
jeffreymark
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Will VMLite contro my Galaxy S3 that has a dead AMOLED screen? 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 86
Does Windows recognize your device as USB Storage? if USB debugging is not enabled, there isn't much can be done.
huisinro
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1