Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

shows bootscreen with framebuffer method & screenshot method is just way to slow + option requests
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: shows bootscreen with framebuffer method & screenshot method is just way to slow + option requests
shows bootscreen with framebuffer method & screenshot method is just way to slow + option requests 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

i have rooted a31 android tv device, i have dev rom installed on it and when i manually select the method to framebuffer i only get to see the bootscreen instead of the android os ??? how come. So i'm fairly certain it's using the screenshot method which for me is way to slow and i don't like it one bit.

My questions:

-Why do i get to see my bootscreen when i use the framebuffer method ?
-why are there no (advanced) options to select the framebuffer device ? i actually have 7 fb devices yet i do not know if they all should show something. I'm guessing the app uses /dev/graphics/fb0 ? (maybe make the event device for input configureable as well)

Code:

root@android:/ # ls /dev/graphics/
fb0
fb1
fb2
fb3
fb4
fb5
fb6
fb7

What is the speed interval in screenshot mode that a screenshot gets taken ? is it as fast as it can ? or is it hardcoded, why can't we choose this ?

anyway at least i have vnc using the screenshot method, but it's way to slow to be usefull for me .. My device is running at 1280x720 so i'm guessing thats where the slowness comes from. I have tried the scalling options yet but i guess that doesn't matter since it would still need to take a fullscreen screenshot first.

Haven't tried it on my phone yet.

PS. with screenshot apps they all also take screenshots of my bootscreen and not of my UI itselve :/
joyrider
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:shows bootscreen with framebuffer method & screenshot method is just way to slow + option requests 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
another option request...

View logs if they are already made somewhere, if not add logging like (failed) connection attempts, timestamps of connect / disconnect etc
joyrider
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1