Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Re; VMLITE xp mode download issue?????
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
exact vm created from host OS instance
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Re; VMLITE xp mode download issue?????
Re; VMLITE xp mode download issue????? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi:
I just came across vmlite and after downloading it from vmlite site and installing it I had found out that the option of downloading xp mode is grayed out and I can not continue. I do not have xp mode on my win 7 home premium and can not download from the vmlite wizard to continue. I tried to reinstall vmlite again but this time I got blue-screen and the computer crashed. So do you offer still windows xp mode software for download? and also it seems latest vmlite is not stable. I really want to try vmlite but do not know how to go from here.
taleblou
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Re; VMLITE xp mode download issue????? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
sorry about the bsod, the network driver might have caused the problem. Can you do me a favor? can you go to c:\windows\minidump dir, and send me the latest dump files? We can debug from there.

You can always to to Microsoft website to download the vhd file, and let VMLite to take it to create an xp mode vm.
admin
graph
User Offline

Re:Re; VMLITE xp mode download issue????? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi:
Since I had cleaned all sign of vmlite off and I am wiling to give it another try and will let you know.

Well I tried installing vmlite workstation again and again the same thing happened. I am stuck at the page asking for vmlite xp mode package which had download option grayed and I can not download it. So can not go any further. Therefore can anyone please send me the vmlite xp mode package since I am stuck. This is very problematic. I am beginning to dislike vmlite. very troublesome.

By the way there is no minidump dir on my C drive.
taleblou
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/10/26 18:46 By taleblou.

Go to topPage: 1