Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Some help please would like if it worked all the time
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Some help please would like if it worked all the time
Some help please would like if it worked all the time 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
It's been love hate thing with vnclite server. Unfortunately mostly hate. When it works as expected love it (rarely) when it doesn't (majority of time) of course hate it. When can not connect via wifi to device go to device check status of server and it shows started. Doubt very much its client because I can connect to other servers non vnclite. Occasionally will connect can't figure it out. Have root and licensed version, seems to have gotten progressively vworse in 4.2.2 and 4.4.2. Using on Nexus 4 stock ROM franco kernel xposed frame work. Switch from 4.4.2 back to 4.2.2 which was hit or miss, more miss than hit, since it was total failure with 4.4.2 Worked more consistently in Ginger Bread.
Would really like to get this Woking ALL THE TIME.
What can I provide that will hep resolve this?
silvagroup
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Some help please would like if it worked all the time 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 86
That's interesting. What are the error messages? does the app crashes?

When it's not working, can you send us a logcat file?
huisinro
graphgraph

Re:Some help please would like if it worked all the time 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry my post from last post.
To reiterate;
no crash so no log server just not responsive. like i said can go to device trying to access and server is running. if however i first brute force (server browser url three to four times enter rapid succession will usually bring it up)) from my Linux desktop on eth however browser or rdp, or vnc access from anything else is das kaputte no go. after achieve access from desktop then as long as screen on device being accessed screen doesn't go off for more than few seconds can access easily with any thing. after screen off for longer back to brute force from desktop to get in. not very convenient option always.
silvagroup
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Some help please would like if it worked all the time 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 86
did you turn on the settings, Keep WIFI on during sleep, from your device's Setting. I wonder if this has to do with WIFI being suspended.

Can you test if our app stays on front, and keep your screen on, then check if you can still make the connection?
huisinro
graphgraph

Re:Some help please would like if it worked all the time 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
yes wifi is on during sleep. have not accessed device with server for two days, it currently uploading some files to ftp, plugged into power and screen on for the last 4 or 5 hours using vncviewer connects right up.
silvagroup
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1