Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VNC Server security blocked on Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VNC Server security blocked on Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3
VNC Server security blocked on Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
VMlite VNC Server was working perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3 for a couple of days, but then starting showing the following error on the Samsung when the VMlite VNC Server is started by the Windows VMLite Android App Controller.

Security Information. An application attempted to access system on your device without authorization. This attempt has been blocked. Deleting applications obtained from unauthorized sources may improve security. Cancel or View apps.

The first time the error occurred, the Samsung S4 offered to update the Security Policy which I allowed, but that didn't fix the error. Otherwise, I haven't changed any configurations or settings on the Samsung S4.

Thoughts?
nuit
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:VNC Server security blocked on Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I dug a bit deeper into this issue and was able to get VMlite VNC Server on the Android working and accepting connection again (although the security error notification still occurs) by disabling and re-enabling Developer options, USB debugging. I also selected Revoke USB debugging authorizations for good measure.
nuit
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:VNC Server security blocked on Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 86
Yes, you can safely ignore this security message. We will make sure it won't get display with our next release.
huisinro
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1