Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Introduce rDisplay app to mirror Android devices
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
rDisplay Sender Program
Go to bottomPage: 1...78910111213...17
TOPIC: Introduce rDisplay app to mirror Android devices
Re:Introduce rDisplay app to mirror Android devices 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello Huisinro. Do you still want to do a remote sessions to clarify my problems with the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini? I would be available, please tell me which remote session tool you want to use. Or did you find a solution already and an update is available?
idefixx22
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Introduce rDisplay app to mirror Android devices 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Huisinro.

I already bought a YouMap app from the Google play store for my Huawei Ascend D1.

Also I have a Raspberry Pi B plus.

I want to try to mirror my phone to the Raspberry Pi.
So please send me a license key of rPlay.

Thanks in advance.

Rogue2014
rogue trapaceiro
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Has there been any movement toward getting Miracast display ready? I know I am ready.
blp042
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Introduce rDisplay app to mirror Android devices 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 86
Yes, are you referring to a Miracast receiver?

Right, we are working on one. Will provide an android version of Miracast receiver first.
huisinro
graphgraph

Will it be limited? In other words, will I be able to mirror Samsung, Nexus, and Windows all with sound? It seems some implementations won't work with Samsung for some reason.

I'll be glad to test any beta versions or alpha versions even if I have to pay full price to get it.

I want you to succeed with this and I don't mind helping.
blp042
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Introduce rDisplay app to mirror Android devices 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 86
Samsung and Sony devices are HDCP enabled with Miracast, which is why not working with some Miracast receivers.

I've tested some Samsung devices, and work ok with our receiver, only some apps with HDCP contents not working. Windows 8.1 desktops and windows Mobile are OK.

For Android devices, if Miracast not working well, we are also developing a Chromecast receiver, so one way or the other, it will just work.

The Miracast receiver and Chromecast sender/receivers will release in March.
huisinro
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...78910111213...17