Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Win7 on Win7?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Win7 on Win7?
Re: Win7 on Win7? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -1
Thanx for your "answer". Your software made my Core2 CPU just SINGLE CPU, USB ports are NOT available, video memory VERRY limited...and lots of other DOWNS. Browsing the Internet was like using Dial-up again....well I really don't know what for I can use this...until you make it more "useful". I'm using a different software now, with ALL features I need...
Wish you good luck in future.

Thanx for your "answer". No hard feelings, but in this stage your product is almost useless. I found similar product with your "future features" already working.
Good luck in the future.

Thanx for your "answer". In this stage, your product is almost useless. I found similar product with all features I need: USB ports working, CPU options setting.......
Good luck in the future.
umim
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/01/04 16:56 By GoYankees.Reason: DONT TRIPLE POST
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Win7 on Win7? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 52
no problem. I don't expect everyone would like VMLite.

However, for the unqiue featuress we discussed in this thread, i.e., running same host OS in vm by simple sharing, to the best of my knowledge, there is absolutely no vm vendors doing that as of right now, so I am suprised that you found some other software already doing "our future features".
admin
graph
User Offline

Re:Win7 on Win7? 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
umim wrote:
Thanx for your "answer". No hard feelings, but in this stage your product is almost useless. I found similar product with your "future features" already working.
Good luck in the future.

One thing: Combine your 3 posts into 1 post.

Also: Admin may take it easy, but i dont like the way you are acting. Don't try to be full of yourself, and if its useless to you, it may not be to others. Anyways, i bet you can't make anything better than this. Also, you could just make suggestions to help instead of saying "You suck." When i first saw VMLite through google and youtube, i was fairly impressed, and i also saw how nice the developer was to me. I don't need ANYONE to say "you suck" and not post suggestions

Also, what program has every feature you want? The real XP Mode? I dont see anything close to what you want except for the $189 VMware Workstation 7
GoYankees
Windows 7 User
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/01/04 17:02 By GoYankees.
Hui Hong if you need anyone to beta test new versions of VMLite Workstation Im always there

Go to topPage: 123